Southeast Kansas Safety and Environmental Network: This group is intended for those involved in environmental, health, and safety operations at southeast Kansas facilities. Contact Nancy Larson by email or phone (800-578-8898) if you have questions, would like to be added to the group email listserv, or have ideas for upcoming meeting topics or locations.
- To be announced. If you have suggestions for meeting topics or locations, email or call Nancy (800-578-8898).
- Sep. 25, 2014 (Webinar): Employee engagement and behavior change (watch webinar video)
- Jul. 30, 2014 (Pittsburg): Globally Harmonized System (GHS) training as part of OSHA Hazard Communication Standard [Jason Eaves, Barton Community College]
- Mar. 5, 2014 (Chanute): Kansas air regulations: what you need to know [Barb Goode, K-State PPI]
- Jan. 8, 2014 (Pittsburg): The Culture of Safety [Pat Flynn, Pittsburg State University, School of Construction]
- Dec. 11, 2013 (Parsons): Waste discussion, Food Recovery Challenge, overview of P2 intern program [Ryan Hamel, K-State PPI]
- Mar. 27, 2013 (Fredonia): Hazardous waste determination and generation guidance [Nancy Larson, K-State PPI]
- Jan. 30, 2013 (Neodesha): Stormwater Pollution Prevention (SWP2) plans and related inspections [Eric Staab, KDHE]
- Dec. 19, 2012 (webinar): Waste minimization [Ryan Hamel, PPI]
- Nov. 28, 2012 (Chanute): Common safety violations in the workplace [Carol Grady, KS Dept. of Labor Division of Industrial Safety and Health]
- Jul. 18, 2012 (Parsons): Hazardous waste (updated regulations and resources); Greening Southeast Kansas Initiative [Ryan Hamel, PPI]
Email Ryan Hamel to request to be added to the SEK-SEN group email (listserv).
This project is paid for through a USDA Solid Waste Management grant.