Air Emissions Reduction Opportunity (AERO)
Location: National Center for Aviation Training (NCAT), 4004 N. Webb Road, Wichita, KS
Cost: $20 per participant (includes seminar materials and lunch)
Registration:Now closed, contact Nancyat 316-660-0104.
Vendors: Now closed, contact Nancy at 316-660-0104 if you want to attend.
Description: This seminar and vendor show will demonstrate how companies that use solvents and coatings can reduce air emissions by changing materials, technologies, and processes. Come learn what is new in solvent, coatings, and spray application technologies. Learn simple process changes that can help streamline your operation and reduce raw material consumption and air emissions. Participants can use a virtual paint booth to test their spray technique. Get tips on improving your transfer efficiency. The ultimate goal is to lower volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions to the point that ozone levels will be below thresholds for requiring additional regulations.
|View Larger Map|
By attending, you qualify for NESHAP 6H virtual paint certification training at a discounted rate through NCAT.
Sign up will be available at the event.
SBEAP services, including this event, are paid for (in part) by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment.
Frequently asked questions:
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? If you have questions contact Nancy Larson at 800-578-8898.
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable? Yes, just indicate this at check-in.
- Do I have to bring my confirmation/receipt to the event? Yes, if possible.
- What is the refund policy? Requests received by June 5 will be granted minus the service fee.
- Where should I park? Registration and vendors are located in the "student center" near the center of campus.