Join fellow members of the environmental community from Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri at the fifth annual Midwest Environmental Compliance Conference.
Hosted at the Kansas City Convention Center (301 W 13th Street, Kansas CIty, MO 64105), this event takes a fresh, regional approach to the increasingly difficult task of environmental compliance, permitting, enforcement, and other critical environmental issues that impact Midwest facilities and institutions. For event details and to register, visit the MECC website.
MECC is hosted by state business and manufacturing associations and supported by EPA and State Agencies. These premier Midwestern environmental conferences:
- Provide an insider perspective on key regional issues
- Offer valuable, up-to-date information on rapidly-changing areas of regulation and law
- Create a forum for valuable networking with regulators, clients and potential clients/customers
- Foster meaningful, professional conversation with federal, state and local regulators
- Deliver great speakers and thought leaders with unique insights, real experience, and a seasoned perspective
- Provide an environmental “boot camp” training opportunity for those relatively new to environmental compliance and permitting or new to a particular environmental medium