Join us for the second annual Roundtable event for food processors and manufacturers.
When: November 3, 2017 from 10 am to 3 pm
Where: Frito-Lay’s Topeka facility
Who: Industry environmental health and safety professionals that work in food processing or food manufacturing. Seating is limited and this event is only open to those working in the industry.
- Water and energy reduction success stories as told by two Kansas food processors
- Discussion related to industry sustainability challenges
- Top five money saving water and energy projects the industry can implement
- Resources for identifying and implementing water and energy projects
- Hosted lunch
- Tour of Frito-Lay food processing plant