Looking to reduce your use of trichloroethylene (TCE)? Come to this free event and hear from EPA TCE rule writers, KDHE regulators, and learn about TCE-alternatives from solvent experts. Attend in person or virtually, but registration is requested.
Ingle Room, K-State Research & Extension
7001 W 21st St Wichita KS
Virtually: Click here to join the webinar (note: you will not be able to join until shortly before the start time.)
- Welcome - Nancy Larson, K-State PPI
- EPA TCE update based on Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA) assessment - Toni Krasnic and Dr. Stan Barone, U.S. EPA
- KDHE overview of TCE impacts in state - Randy Carlson, Bureau of Remediation
- TCE alternative research - Richard Starkey, SafeChem Europe
- International Aerospace Environmental Group - invited to provide update
Questions, call 800-578-8898 or e-mail KSUfirstname.lastname@example.org.