Webinar description: Most Kansans know that flushing medications can cause contamination to Kansas aquatic environments, but what should residents do with their excess or expired prescription and over-the-counter medications? Join this Webinar to learn about the different collection and disposal options and what some of the obstacles are to finding a better place for pharmacy waste.
Date: Wed, Dec. 8, 2010
- Nancy Larson, K-State Pollution Prevention Institute (facilitator/speaker)
- Scott Collier, Regional DEA
- Sheriff Glen Kochanowski, Saline Co.
- Carl Hayes, Cherokee Co. and regional WRAPS Program
- Caroline Hosford, Sedgwick Co. HHW Program
If you have any questions or comments, contact the K-State Pollution Prevention Institute at 800.578.8898 or by email.