During Pollution Prevention (P2) Week, EPA celebrates practices that reduce or prevent pollution from being released into the environment prior to recycling, treatment or disposal. Looking for pollution prevention activities to celebrate P2 Week? Check out EPA's page dedicated to P2 at work.
Resources for Businesses
Follow the links below to find out how P2 can help your business.
- P2 Resources for Business
- Find technical assistance where you live
- Learn how P2 can save your business money while promoting sustainability
- Tools and resources to jump start your sustainable purchasing program
- National Pollution Prevention Roundtable
- Pacific Northwest Pollution Prevention Resource Center
Resources for Citizens
Citizens have the power to reduce and prevent pollution. Whether it be limiting the amount of trash you generate, or simply buying products that are safer for the environment, you can make a difference.
What You Can Do