- Overview of the 6H rule [PDF] (Nov. 10, 2010 presentation)
- EPA's question and answers on 6H rule [PDF] (Mar. 2010)
- Questions and answers from past 6H webinars [PDF]
- EPA Brochure summarizing 6H rule [PDF]
- 6H compliance checklist for automotive refinishing [PDF]
- Collision repair curriculum (for instructors who teach collision repair at Kansas technical colleges)
Example 6H-related forms:
- Notification form [PDF or Microsoft Word]
- Petition for exemption form [PDF or Microsoft Word]
- Completed petition for exemption form [PDF]
- Notification of compliance status form [PDF or Microsoft Word]
- Kansas painter training certification form [PDF or Microsoft Word]
Please direct any comments or questions to Barb Johnson at 1-800-578-8898.
- MMMM technical guidance for small business [PDF] New October 2019
- MMMM compliance demonstration calculator [Microsoft Excel]
- WWWW compliance demonstration calculator [Microsoft Excel]
Painting for lower costs, better finish, and cleaner air. Save the dates for this FREE January webinar series - 14th, 21st, and 28th at 9am. Session details are listed below. Pre-registration is simple, but is required. When you register, you will receive a confirmation email containing the information needed to join the webinar. You will need to register for each webinar separately. This webinar series is paid for in part by the Kansas Department of Health and Environment.
January 14, 2016 - Marty Powell, Territory Manager, Global Finishing Solutions, will presented a webinar on increasing paint booth efficiency and reducing particulate and VOC emissions. Watch the recorded webinar below and learn how technology and management practices can increase productivity and reduce operating costs. The focus is on particulate removal, heat/cooling recovery, booth/filter maintenance for booth efficiency. Discussion also included recirculation booths for VOC abatement and reducing HVAC capital costs, as well as concepts for energy savings and safety.
January 21, 2016 – Jesus Guerrero, Product Manager Atomization, Finishing Brands, will present a webinar on “Optimize Spray Gun Transfer Efficiency.” Watch the recorded webinar below to learn about liquid spray technology and best management practices that can help you reduce operating costs and air emissions and increase quality and productivity.
January 28, 2016 - Nick Liberto, President, Powder Coating Consultants, will present a webinar on the benefits of powder coating technology developed by the Powder Coating Institute. Watch the recorded webinar below to learn how to convert your current liquid spray technology to powder coating to increase quality and productivity while reducing operating costs and improving your environmental footprint.
Copyright © 2016 The Powder Coating Institute. Reproduction or use of these slides is prohibited without the written consent of The Powder Coating Institute