Use this form to outline your proposed energy efficiency (E2)/pollution prevention (P2) intern project. The Pollution Prevention Institute can provide application assistance if needed. For assistance, please call the Intern Coordinator at 800-578-8898.
Your company's responsibilities toward this program include the following:
Note: Students will be required to provide their own health insurance for program participation.
1. Describe the pollution prevention needs or projects you would like to have an E2/P2 or H2E intern assist with at your
company. List at least three project objectives. (Contact 800-578-8898 if you have questions.)
2. Clearly describe the desired results of the project and list expected project outcomes. If this is a subproject of a larger project,
please discuss its relationship to the larger project.
3. Please describe the intern's expected role, responsibilities, and activities.
4. The company supervisor's role is critical to the success of the project. Please provide the name and contact information of the individual within the company that will be assigned to supervise the intern. Then describe his or her role and responsibilities as they relate to the project.
5. Describe alternative strategies for supplemental projects the intern may be assigned if unforeseen events result in delay or suspension of this project, or during periods of shutdown.
6. Please indicate preferred major category.
7. As a host company, you will provide payment for the intern in the amount of $12/hour, plus fringe. Do you agree to this financial obligation?
8. Can you assist the E2/P2 intern in locating short-term housing opportunities?
Upon successful completion of the project, short case studies will be developed for your company's project and posted to the PPI Web site. Would your company be willing to share project outcomes with other Kansas businesses through any of the following means? (Check all that apply. Confidential information is not disclosed; however, case study development is mandatory to our project.)
Upon the host companyís acceptance of an intern and the internís acceptance of the position offered, the host company accepts the following terms and conditions of the program.
I have read, and agree to, the above terms and conditions.